Physical Therapist - Women's Health
Profession: Allied Health
Specialty: Physical Therapist
Position Id : 160801
We have a beautiful, not-for-profit regional medical center located in the New England are looking to add a full-time Physical Therapist specialized in Women’s Health to their growing team!
What's in it for you:
- A recruiter who will present your resume directly to the hiring manager which makes for a smooth fast process!!!
- Highly competitive salary, increases significantly with experience and education.
- 40 hours/week, Day shift
- Full health/dental/vision benefit package including 403B, Pension, and free Life and LTD insurances.
- Generous time off policy includes 3 weeks of vacation, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays for full time employees.
- Career advancement and growth opportunities!!!
- Be a part of an organization that provides patients with seamless accessibility to the finest community-based medicine as well as the most advanced specialty care in the world!
- A longtime New England summer colony, it encompasses harbor towns and lighthouses, sandy beaches and farmland!
What you need to bring to the table:
- Primarily responsible for a mixed outpatient caseload including post-surgical, spine, women's health and balance.
- Caseload is primarily orthopedic with 15 % women's health.
- Prefer 1-2 years’ experience in Women's Health, but will accept new grads.
- Can provide specialization training for Women's Health.
- Position is 95% outpatient working alongside 15 therapists.
- Must be comfortable to float occasionally to acute/SNF areas of the hospital.
- Preferred: Experience with EPIC documentation a plus.
To learn more about this position and other great opportunities across the country, please call/text Karin Crowder directly at 314-236-4583 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Results »
New Search »