Patient Care Nurse Manager-Radiology
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position Id : 160961
StarMed has partnered with a nationally ranked and internationally recognized children’s hospital located south of San Francisco, CA. This facility is devoted entirely to pediatrics and obstetrics. Providing comprehensive services and deep expertise in key obstetric and pediatric areas: brain & behavior, cancer, heart, pregnancy & newborn, pulmonary and transplant. We are currently looking to fill a Patient Care Nurse Manager- Radiology MRI!
What is in it for you:
- Top Awarded Hospital with Specialty Excellence Awards in Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Nephrology and Pulmonology.
- Work at a facility that that offers 35+ specialty services.
- Eight Hour Day Shifts
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Work with a recruiter that will present your resume directly to the hiring manager.
What you need to bring to the table:
- 3+ years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience; Pediatric, ER, ICU or Radiology experience preferred.
- BSN Degree.
- CA RN License.
For more information please contact Karin Crowder at 314-236-4583 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Results »
New Search »