RN – ICU w/ peds for CVICU
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position Id : 160969
StarMed has partnered with a nationally ranked and internationally recognized children’s hospital located south of San Francisco, CA in the beautiful Bay area! The hospital is devoted entirely to pediatrics and obstetrics; providing comprehensive services and deep expertise in key obstetric and pediatric areas. Recognized in the areas of brain & behavior, cancer, heart, pregnancy & newborn, pulmonary and transplant.
What is in it for you:
- Ranked in ALL 10 pediatric specialties with 3 specialties ranked in the top 10
- # 5 cardiology and heart surgery program in the nation
- Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center
- This hospital treats the largest percentage of transplant patients under age 5 in the U.S.
- Work with a recruiter who will present your resume directly to the hiring manager for immediate response
What you need to bring to the table:
- Two years of experience in pediatric/adult acute care within an intensive care setting
- BSN required or close to completion
- CA RN license in good standing
- BLS, ACLS, PALS and CCRN certifications required
If you are ready to take that next step in your career and expand on your critical care nursing experience, please call Karin Crowder at 314.236.4583 or email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Results »
New Search »