Level I Trauma - ER RN
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position ID : 161019
StarMed was chosen as the preferred vendor for a large Level 1 Trauma Center; a staple in the Dallas community! This is the largest employer in the state for Advanced Practice and a great place for RNs looking to go back to school to become ANP! The unique safety net facility is intensely qualified to serve the growing community and invites you to join them as a Registered Nurse in their busy emergency room!
Here's what we need from you:
- Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education)
- BSN required
- At least two years of ER experience in a high volume setting
- Current RN license or compact license recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
- BLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC certification required
What is in it for you?
- A professional recruiter that can put you in from of the hiring manager fast
- SIGN-ON bonus and relocation assistance offered
- Matching 401 (K) plan
- Generous tuition reimbursement and free CEUs
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation assistance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
If you're interested in learning more about this hospital system in Dallas, TX or other clients we have in Texas or across the country, please call Karin Crowder today at 314.236.4583 or reply directly to the position.
Back to Results »
New Search »