Medical Technologist - Blood Banking
Profession: Allied Health
Specialty: Medical Technologist
Position Id : 161087
We are looking for ASCP certified Medical Technologists in blood banking to work in our client’s reference lab in Peoria, IL. Would you like to touch millions of lives and join the world’s largest non-profit humanitarian organization?
What’s in it for you:
- A recruiter who will present your resume directly to the hiring manager!
- Career advancement and growth opportunities into leadership roles.
- Highly competitive salary, increases significantly with experience and education.
- Night and weekend shift differentials, on call weekend shifts are paid double time.
- Night shift, allows for ideal work/life balance.
- Possible sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits packages including; Medical, FSA, Life Insurance, PTO, 401k, Commuter Benefits and EAP.
- National Awards – recognizes the contributions of exceptional employees.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Experience in an Immunohematology Reference Lab or hospital transfusion service performing basic and guided complex donor and patient testing, including antibody identification, resolution of compatibility problems and identifying appropriate antigen negative red cells.
- MT (ASCP) and/or BB (ASCP) /equivalent and 4 years IRL experience, or bachelor’s degree with major in biological science or chemistry plus 8 years blood banking experience. (ASCP) or equivalent preferred.
- SBB preferred.
- State license may be required where applicable.
Back to Results »
New Search »
What are you waiting for? Apply/Call/Text today to hear more!!!