NICU RN - D/N
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position Id : 161113
We have an exciting opportunity for Registered Nurses with experience in the NICU to join the only Northern California Children's Hospital on the US News and World Report Honor Roll!
Additional Highlights about this Hospital System:
- Ranked in ALL 10 pediatric specialties with 3 specialties ranked in the top 10
- # 5 cardiology and heart surgery program in the nation
- Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center
- This hospital treats the largest percentage of transplant patients under age 5 in the U.S.
What's in it for you:
- Besides becoming a part of a globally recognized hospital; you'll work with a team of renowned physicians using groundbreaking treatments and procedures.
- Extremely competitive salary plus benefits package for the Bay area. Hourly rates starting at $65.00/hour!!!
- Easily plan for your future with their retirement plan matching 100% of your contributions and up to 7% of your pay!
- By contacting me directly, you will avoid the lengthy response time to your submitted resume while moving to the top of the list! We have direct relationships with the Hiring Manager team!
What you need to bring to the table:
- A minimum of one year of acute care experience working within a NICU setting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN). Those actively enrolled in the BSN program with the ability to complete the program within two years will be considered.
- BLS required with PALS. Must be willing to obtain the PALS certification.
- Current CA RN license in good standing
To learn more about this incredible opportunity, please call Karin Crowder at 314.236.4583, apply directly to this posting, or send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Results »
New Search »