IRL - Director
Profession: Allied Health
Specialty: Medical Technologist
Position Id : 161219
How would you like have the opportunity to touch millions of lives and join the world’s largest non-profit humanitarian organization?
We are looking for Medical Technologist Director in blood banking for our client's reference lab in Birmingham, AL. You will be responsible for the operations of assigned reference laboratory; including supervising staff performing basic and advanced test procedures and interpreting complex test results to determine donor/recipient compatibility. You would provide complex reference and consultation services to hospitals and transfusion services.
What’s in it for you:
- A recruiter who will present your resume directly to the hiring manager!!!
- Highly competitive salary, increases significantly with experience and education.
- On call weekend shifts are paid double time, includes an hourly rate if not called in.
- Comprehensive benefits packages including; Medical, FSA, Life Insurance, PTO, 401k, Commuter Benefits and EAP.
- National awards – recognizes the contributions of exceptional employees.
- Career advancement and growth opportunities!!!
What you need to bring to the table:
- SBB (ASCP) certification/equivalent or Master’s degree in a related field required.
- SBB/equivalent required if the position functions as the CLIA IRL Technical Supervisor.
- Seven years of directly related experience including 5 years of management in an IRL or equivalent hospital setting required, and 2 years of IRL experience.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills required.
What are you waiting for? Apply/Call/Text/Email today to hear more!!!
Back to Results »
New Search »