Registered Nurse - Renal/Tele Renal Failure
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position ID : 161654
StarMed has partnered with a great health system in the St. Louis, MO area looking to fill several full-time, Registered Nurse - Renal/ Tele Renal Failure positions. This facility is a leader among hospitals in the St. Louis region as it provides the community with the absolute latest in medical technology and clinical advancements. Days and Night openings - 12 hour shifts.
- Provides direct patient care activities including assessment, diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care.
- Educates patients and their families on how to manage their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs and medication administration.
- Uses critical thinking skills to assess and evaluate patient's physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
- Develops and implements individual plans of care in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team in accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing care.
- Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing environment.
- Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
- Participates in activities that promote safety, quality and regulatory compliance.
- Participates in professional development and life long learning.
Required licenses or certifications
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- BLS, ACLS
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »
- Sign on bonus eligible
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Childcare and Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time.
For more information on this position or if you are interested in another specialty please contact Caroline Spencer at CSpencer@crosscountry.com or (615) 370-8052.