Emergency Department (ED), Behavior Health Registered Nurse (RN)
Profession: Leadership - Nursing
Specialty: Nurse Management
Position ID : 161970
Currently seeking Behavior Health Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurses (RNs) to join a growing team for a nationally recognized, Magnet designated hospital in beautiful North Carolina! Check out this new exciting opportunity below!
What’s in it for YOU?
- $5,000 sign on bonus!
- Shift: 7p-7a.
- Highly competitive $$$
- $2500 relocation assistance!
- Comprehensive benefits packages including; Medical, FSA, Life Insurance, PTO, Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage.
- Career advancement and growth opportunities!
What you need to bring to the table:
- Associate Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license must be current and in good standing.
- One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Ability to perform all CPI physical holds. Ability to care for Behavioral Health age specific patients within facility.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to this post for immediate response, send your resume to email@example.com or call/text Abbie Schneider directly at 314-236-4522.
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »