RN II - Hem/Onc Stem Cell
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position ID : 161979
StarMed has partnered with a nationally ranked and globally recognized children’s hospital located in the San Francisco market! This amazing hospital is expanding their Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Diseases and we are looking for Hematology/Oncology Nurses to join their growing team!
What is in it for you:
- Extremely competitive salary plus benefits package for the Bay area - Hourly rates starting at $67.00/hour!
- Flexible 12-hour day and night shifts available with no call.
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities available.
- Easily plan for your future with their retirement plan matching 100% of your contributions and up to 7% of your pay!
- Cancer program is nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report and participate in the Children's Oncology Group (COG).
- This Cancer Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Diseases is a comprehensive patient care area that encompasses both inpatient and outpatient services.
- 15 bed inpatient Hematology and Oncology unit. Patients are admitted with anew diagnosis of any type of cancer and readmitted for ongoing therapy and treatment of side effects.
- 12 bed inpatient Stem Cell Transplant unit.Patients with metabolic and genetic disorders, in addition to patients with cancer, are admitted for allogeneic bone marrow, autologous bone marrow and stem cell transplants.
- Outpatient Center is an 8 bed unit where Hematology/Oncology/Stem Cell Transplant patients receive outpatient treatments such as transfusions,chemotherapy, IVIG and IV hydration.
- Minimum of 1 year of recent Pediatric HEM/ONC/SCT experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) strongly preferred or actively enrolled in the BSN program will be considered.
- BCLS and PALS certification.
- APHON Chemo Provider preferred.
- Current CA RN license in good standing.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to this post for immediate response, send your resume to email@example.com or call/text Mindy Forby directly at 314-236-4456.
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »