12N, 12D ICU RN's
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position ID : 162125
StarMed has tag-teamed with a group of ICU Clinical Leaders looking to add ICU Registered Nurses to their team, after saying good-bye to a few long-term employees who've recently retired. This family-orientated environment takes prides in their patient care and thrives on teamwork and strong bonds in order to achieve their excellence status. If you're looking for a place to grow in your professional and personal life, you've got to check out what this health system has to offer!
Here's what's in it for you:
- Open opportunities for 12-day, 12-night and one 12-night Charge role.
- Registered Nurse Self-Scheduling. Attending education classes, personal needs with kids' sports, or just want to be off on certain days - they'll work with you!
- Specialty differential pay offered for higher education, national critical care certifications, precepting and charge roles.
- No On-Call requirement.
- Outstanding culture with excellent employee satisfaction scores.
- Full benefits package including annual $5,000 in tuition reimbursement, free CEUs, health dental, vision, PTO/holiday pay and a retirement plan.
Minimal Requirements to be considered for the role:
If you are interested in learning about this ICU RN opportunity or additional critical care openings in the Florida market, please call/text Karen Baber today at 937-716-3020. You may also send your resume directly to Kbaber@ccrn.com or apply directly to this posting.
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »
- Associated Degree in Nursing
- BLS and ACLS required
- A minimum of one year intensive care unit experience or experience within a high acuity ICU Step-down unit