Nursing Home Administrator
Specialty: Nurse Director
Position ID : 162166
StarMed has partnered with a large health system just North of Atlanta looking to add an experience Nursing Home Administrator to their Extended care Services facility. This 80+ bed facility is broken up by levels of acuity, rehabilitation and long-term services. With a solid team of clinical professionals comprised of CNAs, LPNs, RNs - both charge and Managers, we're looking for an Administrator to slide right in to this well-oiled machine! Check out the details below to see if this is something you'd like to pursue!
Here's what's in it for you:
- Strong financial and technical support from this health system.
- Flexible Mon-Fri hours of operation.
- Tenured team of clinical professionals.
- Relocation Assistance offered.
- Excellent benefits - Insurance, free CEUs, tuition reimbursement, PTO, retirement and more!
Here's what you need to bring to the table:
- BSN Degree required; MSN Degree preferred.
- Two or more years of Nursing Leadership within a similar setting required.
- GA RN Nursing license in good standing or the ability to get licensed prior to start date.
- Licensed in the state of GA in LTC/NSG.
To learn more about this great opportunity or additional clinical leadership positions, please call/text Karin Crowder directly at 314-236-4583. You may also apply directly to this position or send your resume to kcrowder@starmed for a quick response!
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »