Cardiac Cath Lab RN
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position ID : 162177
A progressive acute care facility located in Northern Illinois seeks a Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse to join their busy department consisting of three Cath Labs. The position offers a flexible schedule with minimal weekend rotation. Come join a dynamic team of 140 physicians specializing in 35 areas of medicine!
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility with a fantastic group of nurses and leaders.
- Relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- Excellent benefits package and Continuing Education Assistance/CEUs.
- Participates in direct patient care of Cardiac Catheterization patients.
- Prepares patient and equipment for catheterization procedures by preparing site of entry.
- Obtains and records hemodynamic, electrical, and angiographic data by operating hemodynamic and electrical amplifiers.
- Attends to patient needs during cardiac studies.
- Develops and contributes to a plan of nursing for the patient’s care.
- Administers intravenous and oral medications to patients.
- Assists in the collection of arterial and venous blood samples and respiratory gases.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing education program with an Associate Degree in Nursing is required, a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current Illinois Registered Nurse Licensure is required or in place prior to start date.
- Current ACLS and BLS certification are required.
- Must be within 25 minutes of facility for on-call.
- Knowledge of electronic monitoring devices and experience with cardiac rhythm recognition is required.
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »