Specialty: Nurse Manager
Position ID : 162211
Could you see yourself in San Francisco; working to preserve the dignity, independence, and well-being of aging adults and people living with disabilities?
StarMed has partnered with a San Francisco- based non-profit looking to add a full-time Home Care Manager to their team! Here you will have the opportunity to enhance the quality of life of adults as the age, enabling them to maintain their health, well-being, independence and involvement in their community.
What's in it for you:
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Free monthly training sessions and case studies for senior care professionals (CEUs available).
• An annual series providing in-depth education on issues relevant to professionals in the care field (CEUs available).
• The opportunity to work for a non-profit that has been serving the Bay Area for more than 30 years.
What you need to bring to the table:
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing required, Master’s degree preferred.
• Current California Registered Nurse (RN) license required.
• Public Health Nurse Certificate preferred.
• Language capability- Spanish or Cantonese preferred.
• Strong supervisory experience and leadership skills in a union environment.
• Minimum of 1-year of professional experience with the elderly; comprehension of health, social, and behavioral concerns of this population.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or call/text Rosie Chihak directly at 314-236-4573.
Click Here To Schedule An Appointment
If this is not the right opportunity for you but know someone that would be perfect, send them our way and you'll earn a $500 referral bonus if they get hired!