Registered Nurse (RN) - NICU
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position ID : 162299
Are you a NICU nurse that is looking for that next step in your career? Here is your chance to join a globally recognized and top rated Children’s Hospital in the San Francisco Bay Area! This hospital is nationally ranked in Neonatology by U.S. News & World Report! Check out the details below and let me know if you’d like to learn more.
- The only Northern California Children's Hospital on the US News and World Report Honor Roll
- Ranked in ALL 10 pediatric specialties with 3 specialties ranked in the top 10
- Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center
- Treats the largest percentage of transplant patients under age 5 in the U.S
- 40-bed Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) provides nationally-recognized, family-centered care for critically ill newborns with complex care needs.
- Specializing in care for newborns, which includes the tiniest premature babies and critically ill neonatal infants with a variety of diagnoses and conditions, such as congenital heart disease, pulmonary hypertension, metabolic disorders and other congenital defects. Some of the interventions performed include ECMO, CVVH, Peritoneal Dialysis and Therapeutic Hypothermia
What’s in it for YOU?
- Extremely competitive salary based on experience and education
- Full benefits packages – Health/dental/vision, CEU’s, tuition reimbursement, PTO and more
- Retirement plan matching 100% of your contributions and up to 7% of your pay
- 10-hour night shifts
- Beautiful Bay area location - enjoy the beach, the bay, culture, nightlife and mountains, all within a close driving distance
What you need to bring to the table:
- Two or more years recent neonatal nursing experience in a level III NICU
- BSN required
- CA RN license in good standing
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider BLS and NRP certification
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »