Registered Nurse (RN)- Operating Room- Open Hear
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position ID : 162313
Are you a CVOR Registered Nurse (RN) looking for a change of pace? Within the heart of a growing region of Iowa you will find the “City of Five Seasons,” a coveted destination for relocating families. Here you will find a high quality of life, low cost of living, beautiful outdoor spaces, and time to enjoy it all. With a population of nearly 200,000 and schools that consistently rate within the top 5% in the United States, Cedar Rapids is the perfect place to escape the stresses of big city living without sacrificing the excitement of high acuity nursing. StarMed has partnered with a hospital in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, who is currently seeing an experienced CVOR Registered Nurse (RN) to join their Heart Care team. Check out this incredible opportunity below!
What's in it for you:
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus + Relocation Assistance available.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Ladder.
- Continuing Education Hours and Expenses.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships for Registered Nurses (RN).
- Comprehensive insurance and benefits package.
- Multiple retirement plans: 403(b), 403(b) Roth, 401(a) Hospital Base Contribution, 401(a) Match Contribution.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Current Iowa Registered Nurse (RN) license or ability to obtain.
- BSN Preferred.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support in accordance with American Heart Association required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support in accordance with American Heart Association. Required within 6 months of hire.
- Experience as a Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN) required.
To learn more about this exciting Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Rosie Chihak directly at 314-236-4573.
Click Here To Schedule An Appointment
If you don't think this is the right opportunity for you but know someone that would be perfect, send them our way and you'll earn a $500 referral bonus if they get hired!
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »