Clinical Director Emergency Department
Specialty: Nurse Director
Position ID : 162399
The largest, not-for-profit, Oklahoma-owned healthcare system in the state, is experiencing tremendous growth. This healthcare system is seeking a Clinical Director for their Emergency Department to join the exceptional Emergency Department Team in Oklahoma City, OK.
Here's what's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary, relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance plans; retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance, PTO and more!
- Opportunities for continuing Nursing Education and Professional Development
Here's what you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required. Masters degree in Nursing preferred
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multi state license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state National Certification preferred; must achieve applicable national professional certification within 12 months from start date
- 5 years RN experience
- Previous nursing management experience preferred
- BLS certification or completion within 30 days of hire required
- For Emergency Department Only: ACLS certification or completion within 6 months
About the area:
With abundant entertainment, attractions and amenities, as well as a robust economy, a host of job opportunities in a variety of industries and one of the lowest costs of living in the nation, you can create the life you want in a city that redefines possibility. Not many urban destinations can claim the diversity of outdoor recreation options we enjoy in OKC. From climbing to hiking to water sports, OKC has plenty of ways to play outside for casual fun or serious enthusiasts. And with more than 250 days of sunshine each year, you can enjoy many of those options year-round. Oklahoma City's art scene runs year round, so depending upon your preference, there are options in visual and performing arts every day. We take our sports pretty seriously here in OKC. And while the Oklahoma City Thunder have certainly captured our hearts, our passion for sports doesn't end with basketball season.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please call/text Heather Webb directly at 314-236-4581 or apply!
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »