PICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position ID : 162474
We have an exciting opportunity for Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Registered Nurses with experience working in a pediatric critical care setting to join the only Northern California Children's Hospital on the US News and World Report Honor Roll!
Additional Highlights about this Hospital System:
What's in it for you:
- Ranked in ALL 10 pediatric specialties with 3 specialties ranked in the top 10.
- # 5 cardiology and heart surgery program in the nation.
- Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center.
- This hospital treats the largest percentage of transplant patients under age 5 in the U.S.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Besides becoming a part of a globally recognized hospital; you'll work with a team of renowned physicians using groundbreaking treatments and procedures.
- Extremely competitive salary plus benefits package for the Bay area. Hourly rates starting at $67.00/hour for recent graduates increasing up to $99.00/hr with the appropriate experience.
- Easily plan for your future with their retirement plan matching 100% of your contributions and up to 7% of your pay!
- By contacting me directly, you will avoid the lengthy response time to your submitted resume while moving to the top of the list! We have direct relationships with the Hiring Manager team!
To learn more about this incredible opportunity, please call/text Karin Crowder at 314.236.4583, apply directly to this posting, or send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A minimum of two years of pediatric critical care nursing experience. Those with three or more years in the NICU or Pediatric CVICU looking to transition into PICU will be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN). Those actively enrolled in the BSN program with the ability to complete the program within two years will be considered.
- BCLS and PALS required.
- Current CA RN license in good standing or the ability to obtain the license.
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »