Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) - 12N
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Position ID : 162629
StarMed has partnered with an integrated statewide healthcare system in Oklahoma to assist them in their search for full-time, permanent Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurses (RNs). Come be part of a state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit (ICU) that combines the latest technology with the personal attention required for healing the most critical of patients. Check out the details below!
What you need to bring to the table:
- 12 hour night shift, 7p-7a.
- Sign on/relocation offered.
- Full-time Registered Nurses (RN) can accrue up to 240 hours of PTO
- Matching 401(k) contributions (3-9% based on years of vesting service), short-term disability, basic life insurance, basic AD&D insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance, dental insurance.
- Vision, flexible spending accounts, additional insurance options, identity theft protection.
- Graduate of an approved School of Nursing.
- Minimum of 1 year Registered Nurse (RN) experience.
- Experience in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) or Med/Surg preferred.
- Oklahoma Registered Nurse (RN) license or ability or obtain.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or call/text Abbie Schneider directly at 314-236-4522.
If you don't think this is the right opportunity for you but know someone that would be perfect, send them our way and you'll earn a $500 referral bonus if they get hired!
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »